Noonie — The Cleanse & Soothe Perineal Spray
No-touch cleansing perineal spray - Spray upside down!
Swelling, bleeding, gooping, burning - we get it all. Our Cleanse and Soothe perineal spray is here to help after you've given birth!
When the skin is too sensitive to touch, after having pushed your baby, this gentle natural spray cleanser effectively removes impurities and cools tender areas, keeping your perineum (the area of skin between the opening of the vagina and the anus) clean.
It sprays upside down, so you can easily mist your noonie from any position. Just spray and rinse leftover impurities with water or gently pat.
It is soothing on tender skin and calming on burning post-pee feels to support healing.
Our hero ingredient is the Tasmanian Pepperberry. Native to Tasmania and traditionally used in both Aboriginal cuisine and medicine. We use the Pepperberry's anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties to calm inflammatory markers in the skin, which reduces the burning sensation, skin redness and irritation from developing in the perineum.
- Made with natural ingredients
- Australian made
- No-touch cleansing; just mist and rinse
- Perfect for the most sensitive areas and skin
- Tasmanian Pepperberry to relieve burning and swelling
- Spray at any angle, even upside down
- Does not require refrigeration, stable up to 35°
- Remove cap and spray on desired areas a few times
- Rinse with water or gently pat with damp towel after applying spray
- You can air dry or gently pat any excess residue with a dry towel