Haakaa Silicone Penguin Nasal Aspirator
Haakaa's Silicone Penguin Nasal Aspirator is the quick, quiet, and efficient way to clear your little one's stuffy, runny nose! Our aspirator is made of soft, food-grade silicone and sucks up mucus with a gentle squeeze, clearing your baby's airways and helping them breathe easier.
This aspirator features a dual-valve design that ensures no backflow into your child's nose, and two tip sizes to choose from - making it ideal for all noses! It's simple to use and fully detachable for thorough cleaning so no mold or bacteria will hang around. The aspirator body is transparent with measurement markers on the side, so you can see how much mucus has been collected. It's lightweight, portable and ready for any snotty emergencies while you're out and about!
The Tube Cleaning Brush is designed to get into the tiny nooks and crannies of the nasal aspirator, so no nasties can grow in between uses!
- Utilizes the power of natural suction.
- Easy-squeeze, super-soft silicone is gentle on little noses.
- Dual-valve design prevents fluid from flowing back out of the tip.
- Two tip sizes to choose from - suitable for all ages.
- Disassembles for easy cleaning.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Measurements on the container body help you to keep track of fluid output.
- Can be boiled to sterilize.
- Made of 100% food-grade silicone.
- Tube Cleaning Brush reaches all areas of the aspirator for a complete clean.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
How to Use
- Choose the tip that best suits your baby. It should fit snugly and comfortably in the nostril. Only the very end of the tip needs to fit inside.
- Sit your child upright, as gravity will help to draw the fluid out.
- If you notice any solid material in your child's nose, you may wish to massage a couple of drops of saline into the nostril to help loosen this material before attempting to suction it out with the aspirator.
- Pointing Output Valve A upwards, squeeze the aspirator body gently and place the tip snugly in the entrance of the nostril - do not push it far inside the nostril. Slowly release your grip to draw out any nasal fluid that may be present.
Arc Tip - 0-12mths
Cone Tip - 12mths+